Sales Support Specialist
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
You will join our Indirect Tax (ITX) team, which helps companies to navigate the complex maze of indirect tax rules, including value added tax, goods and services tax and customs / global trade related rules (incl. sanctions and export controls).
We are looking to expand our team (with offices in Zaventem, Ghent, Antwerp) with a:
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- You will be at the heart of the Go to Market efforts for our ITX offerings, incl. TradeClassifier, OR²BIT, Global Trade Cloud solutions, Chatbot, SAP Extractors, Learning solutions and the likes.
- You will be part of a client service team working on one or more global client accounts, delivering services to large multinational clients;
- You will be working closely with the ITX Offering Leads;
- You will organize and drive activities in the sales pursuit, respond to RFP’s;
- You will organize and drive presales activities in Belgium and international teams. Organizing demo and info sessions, etc.
- You will coordinate “go to market” activities in conjunction with marketing and asset teams;
- Building and maintaining target list and sales pipeline in Salesforce will be your responsibility;
- You will be a point of contact for the client, the Deloitte network and the internal team;
- You will prepare and present periodical reports and presentations;
- You will suggest sales process improvements;
- You follow up on key milestones and deliverables; you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress.
- You have an understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to articulate value proposition to relevant teams from mid to senior management levels
- Experience in indirect tax matters (VAT, customs & global trade) and/or having a good knowledge of related business processes and requirements (is a plus, but not a requirement)
- You are able to liaise and work with a variety of different business stakeholders, from user in operations up to C-level
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix organization
- You have the ability to work under time pressure and can organize your work independently
- You are willing to (further) build your network
- Technical literacy in SAAS offerings in general (is a plus)
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have excellent communication skills, and the mindset of an entrepreneur
- Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working in team are key
- You are an expert in MS Office and PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Relevant work experience of minimum 4 years preferably in a multinational company
- You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise.
We offer you
- A young, dynamic and international working environment, with a true coaching culture;
- Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
- Outstanding and continuous learning possibilities;
- A competitive remuneration package.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.