The Belgian Accounting and Corporate Tax Service Team (B-Acts) which primarily helps branches of international corporations and international no-for-profit organizations as well as an important number of management companies with the fulfillment of their Belgian statutory accounting and tax compliance obligations is looking for an Accountant who is interested to become part of an enthusiast and multidisciplinary team of specialists.
As an Accountant you will play a key role in providing accountancy, VAT and tax compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients (subsidiaries and branches of foreign companies, international and national non-profit organizations, public sector institutions, SME's and family businesses).
These compliance services relate to bookkeeping, interim and year-end closings, preparation of the (interim) reporting and VAT-returns as well as the preparation and filing of the statutory accounts and corporate income tax return. Together with a team of qualified tax and legal professionals you will assist your clients in assuring compliance with the Belgian statutory accounting and tax requirements.
You also constantly keep an eye out for possible optimization issues and opportunities that are relevant for your clients (your advisory role).
Let's talk about you now!
- You have a Master/Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Audit or Tax
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience as junior or senior accountant
- You are fluent in Dutch and English or French and English
- You are client-oriented and demonstrate a high level of accuracy
What is in it for you?
- Being part of a young dynamic team of 22 specialists with a passion for accounting and tax
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Personal career coaching and learning opportunities
- Possibility to work from home or other Deloitte offices
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.