Senior Consultant/Manager Reporting & Consolidation
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within our FORT Finance team in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
SENIOR CONSULTANT/MANAGER Reporting & Consolidation
As a Financial Consultant you will:
- Be part of dynamic team that is passionate on helping our clients' finance organization;
- Work in a collaborative team environment to analyze issues and address client challenges related to reporting, consolidation and technology;
- Will be trained and coached in order to develop your skills, finance knowledge and management capabilities;
- Lead a diverse team of talented resources; provide ongoing coaching to enable them to deliver high quality work that meets client expectations and to advance their career goals;
- Plan and manage a client engagement or an engagement work stream with a structured approach to ensure client satisfaction;
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client contacts by understanding and resolving their issues and needs;
- Develop expertise in a specialization and build a reputation as a business advisor;
- Contribute to firm initiatives by supporting development of proposals, thought leadership, campus recruitment and market facing initiatives;
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people and society;
You will help our clients in:
- Improving the closing, consolidation and reporting cycle;
- Defining the systems strategy and developing system requirements for the selection of new consolidation and reporting software;
- Developing and executing the implementation strategy, work plan, system configuration, and process mapping;
- Executing the consolidation processes via temporary support or managed services;
- Enhancing the decision making process by optimizing the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- You obtained a master degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience;
- You have a basic knowledge about consolidation and reporting;
- You are familiar with consolidation tools such as Cognos Controller, SigmaConso, SAP BPC, Hyperion, …
- You have a strong financial background and 3 to 7 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Finance process optimization;
- Closing, consolidation & reporting;
- External audit
- Audit, Consulting or Project Management experience is an asset;
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- Professional proficiency in English and either French or Dutch is mandatory.
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments.
How you’ll grow
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
- A dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged from on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University;
- The ability to be a well trained and solid finance professional
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits;A stimulating function with high-level responsibilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.