Senior consultant Tax technology
Senior consultant Tax technology
Do you have a passion for technology and tax? At Deloitte, we are leading clients through the tax transformation taking place. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services and provide greater impact to clients by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
Work you’ll do
An increasingly complex tax landscape with demanding reporting requirements, a wide variety of technological opportunities and increasing talent needs have a big impact on any company. At Deloitte, we assist our clients through our various technology solutions. We are looking for qualified candidates primarily focused on automating the compliance process by developing our tools, deploying clients on the tools, as well as delivering process improvements and optimisations. So, are you a team player and do you tick the boxes for the below responsibilities & requirements…?
To list some of key responsibilities:
- Learning the ins and outs of Liquid coding
- Be part of an experienced team with focus on Liquid coding
- Identify ways to improve efficiency of existing business processes
- Coordinate deployment and support for multiple projects
- Aid and train the team to effectively develop and use applications and tools
- Draft technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc
- Help with ad hoc troubleshooting efforts throughout business processes
- Technical expertise and aptitude to raise awareness of new and emerging technologies
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our team based in Brussels (Belgium) proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced in assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filling returns.
Our team in Hyderabad consists of professionals dealing with Corporate Income Tax compliance, pan-European Indirect Tax compliance, Statutory Accounting and general Project Management (including Engagement Coordination and Business Development).
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree or relevant experience
- High aptitude to actively learn new and emerging technologies
- Ability to work with large volume of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at business and technical level of the organization
- Ability to work in a complex deadline-oriented environment and multi-task on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to think analytically, be a problem solver and determine the interrelationships between solutions and requirements
- Good knowledge of Accountancy and Tax concepts
- Genuine interest in technology and coding (experience with coding / automation / IT – professional or as a hobby - is a big plus)
- Willingness to learn Liquid code and apply it to create templates which translate tax concepts into Liquid code
- Knowledge of working in Excel & Excel functions (Vlookup, Index search, pivot)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.