Senior Consultant - International Accounting & Reporting Services
We are looking for a Senior Consultant for our International Accounting and Reporting Services Team.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients.
As a member of our International Accounting and Reporting Services team, you will be working on a series of international engagements covering EMEA & Belgian subsidiaries of corporates and international non-for-profit organizations.
You will enjoy the multi-cultural environment and deliver accounting, reporting and tax compliance from data to added-value. You will combine analytical thinking with practical application, and engage with key stakeholders.
As a Senior Consultant your daily work incorporates:
- Acting as the day-to-day contact with our clients on operational matters
- While you actively contribute to the delivery of our services, you are also the first point of contact for our junior team members
- Being accountable for deadlines and quality & risk standards
- Sharing your best practices with team members by developing and giving coaching and trainings
- 5% of travel since you will be working with international clients
Let's talk about you now!
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant working experience in an accounting firm
- You have a Master/Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent practical experience
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with a natural sense for accuracy and continuous eagerness to learn
- You have solid local GAAP (f.e. BE GAAP) and/or US GAAP/IFRS and tax knowledge
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You have strong and diplomatic communication skills
- You have in-depth Excel skills and are technology minded
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and in English
What’s in it for you
- A continuous growing dynamic team (+100) with a variety of clients offering concrete personal growth opportunities
- Extensive internal and external training program, and personal career coaching
- We offer you the opportunity to become a certified accountant and continuously support such certification
- A flexible working environment
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.