Sales Support Consultant
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
You will join our team of technology consultants with an affiliation to tax matters (called Tax Management Consulting “TMC”). Our team consists of people with very diverse backgrounds. Some of us are data scientist, others are ERP system specialists (Oracle/SAP) and others are finance/tax process generalists. What unites us is our mission to solving complex tax problems using technology and adding value to our client’s tax teams by bringing high efficiency in their day to day processes
One of the key digital assets within Deloitte TMC is the Indirect Tax Compliance SaaS application. ITC SaaS is a proven web-based solution that provides our international clients full control and transparency of indirect tax filings and ensures sustainable compliance in over 70 countries around the world, with the support from a global network of technical and functional experts.
- You will be at the heart of the go to market efforts for our Tax and Legal SaaS offerings
- You will be working closely with the SaaS offering team
- You are responsible for qualifying leads and prospecting through existing client accounts to engage with prospective clients
- You will organize and drive sales activities and manage incoming RFP’s
- You will organize and drive pre-sales activities in Belgium and for international teams; Organizing product demonstration and information sessions
- You will coordinate go to market activities in conjunction with the marketing team
- Building and managing a sales opportunity pipeline in Salesforce will be a key responsibility
- You will prepare and present periodical sales and pipeline reports and presentations
- Relevant work experience of minimum 3 years preferably in an international organization
- You have strong commercial skills
- Experience in a software sales environment is a pre
- You have the ability to work under time pressure and can organize your work independently
- You have strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent English writing skills
- Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working in teams are key
- You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise
- You are responsible for generating new business opportunities
- You are responsible for qualifying leads and prospecting through existing client accounts to engage with prospective clients.
We offer you
- A young, dynamic and international work environment, with a true coaching culture
- Opportunities to grow together with the organization
- Outstanding and continuous learning possibilities
- A competitive remuneration package
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.