Senior Business Process Analyst
Within our Finance & Operations Risk Transformation team, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
(Senior) Business (Process) Analyst
You will help our clients in:
- Design, reengineer and model complex business processes and realistic solutions, taking business needs and functional requirements into consideration, to improve the organizations’ performance;
- Bring business and IT together, translating business needs and functional requirements into technical requirements;
- Analyze and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the business processes, identify the associated risks and come up with action plans to mitigate these risks and to bring the business back in control;
- Gather and process data to measure and monitor process performance;
- Develop and document operational policies and procedures, and train business users.
In addition, you will be encouraged to participate and provide input in our regular business meetings and be part of the future development of our team, service and solution offerings (i.e. development of proposals, thought leadership, campus recruitment and market facing initiatives).
You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or have an equivalent qualification;
- You have a strong financial background and 3 to 5 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Business Process Analysis - Design/Reengineering
- Internal Control optimization
- Risk Management
- A dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- The ability to be a well-trained and solid finance professional;
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits;
- A stimulating function with high-level responsibilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.