Assistant Finance Manager, Luxury Retail
This is a Regional Assistant Manager position with a reputable luxury retail company. They are open to qualified accountants with luxury retail background to join their Finance team.
Our client is a famous luxury retail brand in the globe. Its branches are mainly located in Hong Kong and Macau. They are looking for a independent and responsible team player to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to:
- Support and review full set of accounts, including monthly closing/ General Ledger/taxation on a timely basis.
- Support annual budget and forecast process.
- Provide financial analysis on regional performance, identify key trends and variance, and support Finance Manager on the brand's FP&A activities.¡¡
- Prepare minutes and reports for Annual General Meeting.
- Occasional travelling due to branch expansion/marketing activities.
- University graduate with Accounting, Finance, Business or similar degree.
- Professional Qualifications with HKICPA/ ACCA / etc.
- 7 years' or above experience with at least 2 years in supervisor/ Assistant Manager level. Big 4 is preferred.
- Familiar and solid experience in retail industry, especially luxury retail background is highly preferred.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Independent and good team player.
- Competitive package
- International company with APAC exposure
- Reputable luxury brand
- Great career path
- Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.