SaT Assistant (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our SaT - TS Team as of September 2021
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
As an assistant within a rapidly growing team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate finance and transaction - related assignments in an EMIEA - wide integrated TAS practice of one of the world's largest accounting and advisory firms.
Your clients will include private equity funds, large and mid-market corporates. As well as founding entrepreneurs looking to expand their business through M&A or divest / exit their existing investments. You will be involved in performing financial due diligence on companies across multiple industries and geographies helping your clients to identify value drivers and potential risks as part of their pre-acquisition investment decision-making and transaction structuring process.
You will be part of a Luxembourg-based diligence team working on different types of corporate finance projects (buy-side and sell-side due diligence, data room preparation, SPA review and bidder Q&A) primarily in different EU countries and North America. You will also have the opportunity to work with other regional teams (France, UK, Germany etc.) to support their respective clients.
You will help clients meet their strategic objectives through M&A advice and support in their respective clients. You will help clients meet their strategic objectives through M&A advice and support in their acquisition target search, target approach , due diligence coordination, valuation and deal negotiation) and disposals (sell - side lead advisory).
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
- You hold an MBA or Master degree with specialization Audit, Finance, Economics or Accountancy and are dedicatd to continued professional development and will be willing to pursue ACCA, CFA or comparable qualification.
- In terms of languages, you are fluent in English, French and/or German.
- We look in our new colleagues to be ambitious, success-driven and eager to learn, to be effective communicators and to act as a team player.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
- Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.