CS Fund Management - Head Oversight & Control #174772
You will be leading the Oversight & Control team of the management company and be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy in the field of oversight & control duties. You are managing the team activities to ensure an efficient and effective delivery of tasks and responsibilities.Your future colleagues
The Oversight & Control team is a dynamic, focused and experienced team that works together to support the investment fund business of Credit Suisse Asset Management in Luxembourg. This is a unique opportunity to lead and add value to a heterogeneous team that covers the full spectrum of oversight related activities.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
In your role as head of our oversight & control team, you will be part of the conducting officer’s team of the management company and reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Several years of management experience in an international fast-paced environment in the Financial Services industry, ideally with exposure to Asset Management and Investment Funds
- Proven experience in leading and motivating high performing teams within global and matrix organizations
- Outstanding communication, analytical, conceptual and presentation skills including the ability to manage senior stakeholders effectively
- Solution oriented, highly proactive and able to prioritize effectively
- Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describe your work ethics
- Result oriented with ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written command of English, German and/or French would be an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Please send your applications via our dedicated Career Portal!Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.