Senior Contract Controller
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 5 year of experience in similar role
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English (B2/C1) is a must
- Very good analytical skills are required
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Spanish (B2/C1) is nice to have
What duties will help you grow?
- Engaging in reviewing, drafting, marking up contracts and commercial documents (e.g. terms & conditions, financial schedules)
- Working closely with Sales, Legal, Delivery, HR and other members of the bid team as appropriate to mitigate potential risks and find best solutions for arising issues
- Preparing P&L and Cash Flow metrics for the deal. Understanding and explaining financial complexities to different stakeholders
- Participating in deal review process, presenting the financial part of the deal to CFO’s with the purpose to get financial approval for the deal
- Filling in customized Client’s pricing templates in line with what management has approved
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.