Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum of 4 years of dedicated transition management experience & supporting transformation projects during the transitions
- Must be experienced in 3rd party transitions – this will not involve somebody who is only experienced in Captive set up or internal transitions alone. For this we will have to look for candidates from our competitors like TCS/ Wipro/ Accenture/ WNS etc
- The last role in the current organization should be as a Transition Manager / Transition Role with experience in implementing/supporting at least 1 Transformation project.
- Experience in handling bid process/ be a transition counterpart during RFP’s & bids/ transition solution experience in devising plans, costs etc
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2/C1)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- PMP/ Prince/ GB is desirable but not mandatory
What duties will help you grow?
- Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout.
- Delivery of project responsibilities to time, cost and quality, accountable for full transition project up, aligned with internal (management) and external (client) needs, defining project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Ownership of all project financials (relating to project activity under your management) and manage month end processes and forecasting inputs;
- Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.