Senior Financial Accountant
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join an expanding Australian owned business.
Our client is an Australian owned Consumer Goods manufacturer experiencing steady growth throughout the ANZ market. Continuing their successful FY2020, they are seeking to add an experienced Senior Financial Accountant with strong business partnering capabilities to their team.
As the Senior Financial Accountant reporting into the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Bank Guarantees and Petty Cash
- Interpreting changes in accounting standards including impact of change and changes required to processes to ensure compliance.
- Leading the month-end & year-end close process
- Playing a key role in the yearly budgeting & rolling forecasting processes
- Fixed Assets & Capex Reporting
- Payroll & Employee Reporting
- Prepayments, Accruals & Provisions, Investments, Equity & Dividends
- Preparation of information required by the external auditors; and
- Liaise with external auditors to resolve queries
- Preparation of local Statutory accounts for required entities
- Preparation of key analysis to improve financial performance including development and monitoring of business KPIs.
- Partnering with business leaders to provide financial expertise, analysis and insights
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships within the team
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance to key stakeholders
- Be a liaison between Finance and Operations
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years' professional accounting experience. You will have exceptional communication skills and be experienced working across several disciplines simultaneously. You will have at least 3 years' of recent experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Business Partnering opportunity
- Influence on strategic business decisions
- Growing business with a fantastic culture
- Generous discounts on company products
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425