Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager (Samutprakan)
The candidate will be responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis as management level with managing a big team and initiating finance activities for inventory management following the company policies.
Our client is MNC retail business. They have expanded stores as a fast growing retail business and now they have over hundreds stores in Thailand.
- Performing forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Responsible for overseas team to conduct management report.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to ensure timely submission of monthly forecast.
- Supporting annual budget and long-range plan for Indonesia.
- Performing analysis presentation to Indonesia team.
- Supporting Country Leader to all financial required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or finance.
- 8 years solid experience in Big 4 audit firm. (Pure audit are welcome to apply)
- 2 years at least from corporate is preferred.
- Familiar with regional collaboration.
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.