Manufacturing - Regional Reporting Manager
This role need to in charge of corprate Financial Reporting business. scope cover GC and some APAC regions.
Our client is a large manufacturing group with well established business and strong growth and comprehensive product portfolio.
Responsible for preparing the financial and business analysis reports for management review. Working closely with Reporting Specialist and Plant finance team to ensure the monthly closing process, this includes assuring financial results are accurately reported to the local and corporate management. Assist in the Forecast and Annual budget process.
- Collect weekly sales info from Plant and prepare the weekly sales report.
- Volume sales report updated.
- Control and manage the Plant's operating cash flow
- Coordinate with Plant to get actual /forecast result timely and ensure the the accuracy ,consolidate monthly results and summaries of China
- Review the monthly closing package from Plant and prepare the financial analysis report to management.
- Facilitate with Plants to analysis the Profitability by programs.
- Support in the Semester's budget plan and Annual PMT Plan.
- Analysis request from Finance Director
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience after graduation
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PPT) etc
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Attentions to details
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Great empowerment from the group with business ownership
- Competitive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ray Gong on +86 21 60623109