Finance Manager - Contract
Are you a Finance professional looking for a job to elevate your career?
A great opportunity have arise for those looking for a change and development in their careers. A leading financial institution who is rapidly expanding and developing future leaders is looking for like minded individuals to join their ever-growing team.
The company that we are hiring for is an international set-up within the Financial Services industry. They provide the market with global investment opportunities through the latest innovation in technology. Led by a dynamic, international team, they look to continue smashing records year on year to achieve optimum growth.
- To oversee the finance day to day operation and reporting in compliance with Bank Negara requirements and applicable accounting standards.
- Contribute in decision making process through detailed analysis and strategic meetings.
- Ensure that internal controls are always up to date and sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting exercises together with department heads to ensure cost control.
- Ensure that Finance risk related manual is always updated.
- Ad-hoc Finance related projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance Operations & Reporting or similar functions within the Financial Services/Banking industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or it's equivalent. Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP financial system is an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- A self-starter who is resourceful, dynamic, proactive and committed
- Good interpersonal skill
- Attractive Remuneration
- Growth Opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Chai on +603 2302 4075.