Senior Finance Manager - Group Consolidation
Calling all Group Finance professionals! A great opportunity have arise for those looking for a change and development in their careers. A local conglomerate who thrives on innovation and developing future leaders is looking for like minded individuals to join their dynamic team.
The organisation we are working with is a leading conglomerate who prides on innovation and developing future leaders. They have grown massively in the past 30 years and have been ahead of the game ever since we entered into the digital era.
- Oversee the Group Financial consolidation, reporting and balance sheet function in accordance to Bursa reporting requirements.
- To collaborate and work closely with other subsidiaries to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials.
- Provide support on the maintenance and preparation of company/ sub-group accounts of the subsidiaries.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring adequate internal controls as well as continuous improvement in work efficiency and processes.
* Minimum Professional Accounting Qualification is a benefit)
* Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance/auditing related field is needed; Experience with large group consolidation is also a neccesity
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
* Must be highly proficient in English
* Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
* Have a futuristic mindset with knowledge on digital technology to contribute ideas and problem solving skills to the table.
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Strong Brand Image
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Chai on +603 2302 4075.