Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Temporary AP Coordinator, Vendor Services will work on timely and accurate processing of all vendor invoices. This individual will work as an AP customer service liaison for all vendor, school and SC department related questions and inquires; as well as research and resolve any invoice and/or payment related discrepancies from the field.
This is a temporary opportunity, and is expected to go through at least end of February 2022.
- Accurately process all vendor invoices on a daily basis for designated area/states making sure all invoices have been approved, reviewed, and coded properly.
- Execute vendor invoice uploads on a weekly basis
- Manage the day to day vendor and school relationships for designated area/states (including invoice & payment inquiries, parent refunds, AP communications, etc.).
- Facilitate quick resolution of all vendor and school related invoice issues by working as a liaison between all the responsible parties (Vendors, Centers, Approvers, etc.).
- Help maintain a paperless database of all vendor invoices, payments, and Pcard transactions.
- Interact with AP controls team to review/distribute invoices that are within our ImageNow documentation system to appropriate workflow queues.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- High School Diploma required
- College courses in accounting or business preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience preferred
Other Skills and Abilities Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external customers.
- Capable of working with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Proficient time management, organizational skills and ability to meet established deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong data entry and 10–key skills.