Director, Finance, Business Partner
About MUFG Investor Services:
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this is an exciting opportunity within our Core Analytics team. This is a newly created function over the last 18mths to build out a best-in-class central analytics expertise within Finance as part of its transformation program.
You will be an instrumental member of the Core Analytics team to drive the strategic build out, and also on a daily basis, develop & maintain strong Business Partnerships with key stakeholders. You will be the go-to person as your stakeholders trusted advisor in all matters financial – applying your experience to work with relevant SMEs to problem solve on your stakeholder needs, which may require ad-hocs, projects in addition to taking responsibility for monthly financial deep dives into the business areas you support and delivering latest projections relative to targets. On an annual basis you will also partner to develop next years budgets.
- Create compelling analysis by integrating data across different sources and platforms. Take large data and distill to succinct actionable takeaways for users.
- Be an essential liaison point between Finance and your departments, building an in-depth understanding of business areas and their priorities.
- Understand the cost drivers, provide sound analysis to support decision-making and highlight opportunities and risks.
- Help run the financial month-end reporting process, ensuring the business provide the relevant input and insight is reported within tight timescales.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Chartered Professional Accounting designation with 3 or more years experience
- 3 or more years of analytical experience in Revenue, Sales or Business Analytics with abilities around performance management.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (expert level), database programming, business intelligence (BI) tools (Tableau, PowerBI, SQL server), and working
- Knowledge of ETL frameworks, data science and modelling concepts is a plus
- Proven track record presenting quantitative information to stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Able to successfully handle multiple competing priorities.
- Strong problem solving proficiency, being innovative, and outcomes oriented – lean six sigma a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional projects between several different teams across geographies.
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.