Audit Senior Manager
- You will be working on your own portfolio in the Arts & Media team in London, managing audit clients including the preparation of accounts / corporation tax computations/returns.
An award winning national firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK within over 100 offices.
Experiencing steady growth in recent years has meant, an opening at Senior Manager level has now arisen.
Our client are driven by their people - it's what make them who they are. Focused on a true work-life balance for all employees, this is at the root of our clients' core beliefs.
Team work is strong, as is respect and inclusiveness for others at all times. Supporting all employees at all levels is something the firm focus on for every individuals future development.
A dynamic business that are moving with the times and embrace the modern ways of working
- The main purpose of the role at Senior Audit Manager level, is to ensure compliance with GAAP and practical guidance is provided on regulatory matters such as tax and VAT regulations, requirements of UK law and the principles of good governance.
- You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of successful client service and delivery.
- You will ideally be working within a managerial capacity already or aspiring to as part of your journey.
- In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team so supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Ad hoc duties will arise in supporting partners as necessary.
The successful Senior Audit Manager will have a collaborative outlook with a dynamic approach to management.
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- Practical Managerial and leadership experience within accountancy
- Up to date technical knowledge
- Experience managing team performance and appraisal reviews
- Report to Partners with development and progress on client portfolio
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile and flexible Working
- Life Assurance x4
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching as you continue to develop in the role and the firm