Finance Manager (Healthcare)
Want to join an organisation with a cause, one that supports the advancement of our healthcare system? Join the team as a Manager to grow the Finance function with a leading healthcare company.
My client is a reputable pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation that is dedicated to the advancement of health, research and education. With a focus on the well-being of their people and helping individuals realise their potential, the team is looking for a Manager to enhance the strength of their finance team.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the controllership and finance business partnering activities
- Support monthly closing activities and legal entities audit and statutory reporting
- Leading an analyst, you will track performance against budget, forecast, CAPEX, business cases and highlight issues and variances for various departments
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions, strategy development and cost saving initiatives
- Drive process improvement initiatives to increase productivity, involved in other adhoc projects to streamline financial reporting
- Finance & Accounting Degree holder, CA qualified with at least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Comfortable with a matrix and complex business structure, experience with reviewing voluminous transactions - CAPEX, OPEX
- Combination of skill sets of a finance business partner who is technically sound with accounting standards/ treatments
- Hands on, highly driven and committed individual who is detailed oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, excited to drive project initiatives
- Proficiency in SAP will be highly advantageous
The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation with a cause, helmed by a good leadership team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.