Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner for Development of 120,000 unit Housing Provider. You will provide support to Managers and Directors on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting, forecasting and financial business analysis.
One the UK's Leading and Largest Housing providers with over 120,000 units and an impressive development pipeline of social, affordable and market let/sales properties.
- Providing support to Managers on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting, forecasting and financial business analysis.
- To develop a series of Dashboards or other suitable reporting frameworks which provide insightful management reporting.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- To take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for development and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- The successful candidate for the Senior Business Partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at a similar level.
- Ideally you will have exposure working within Housing and Property/Development
- Track record of engaging with management to support and influence decision making in the business.
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
£400-£450 per day umbrella company (inside of IR35)