Senior Manager, SOX Compliance
This is an interesting opportunity with a rapidly growing company and the team is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the SOX Compliance team at HQ Level.
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT Services Management company that has made a number of strategic acquisitions and investments, emerging as a market leader in global economic hubs across Asia and Europe. Their agile and multi-tenant business model has ensured that they stay competitive with diversified and differentiated assets. The team is looking for a Senior Manager to pioneer the SOX Compliance team at HQ Level.
As a Senior Manager in the SOX Compliance team, you will:
- Spearhead the implementation of the SOX framework for Group level, perform control testing
- Develop checklist to evaluate compliance, collaborate with IT department to reinforce controls and security
- Conduct SOX assessment reviews on all businesses globally, ensure compliance and robust framework
- Business partner with external stakeholders in legal, ensure best practices, drive process improvements
- Identify deficiencies, provide recommendation to rectify control weakness
- Degree in Finance and Accounting, CIA, CA qualified, at least 10 years working experience
- Commercial working experience, strong technical knowledge of US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Hands on experience with implementation of SOX framework from scratch
- Experience with ERP system, SAP S4 Hana will be advantageous
- Able to work independently, possess good stakeholder management and communication skills
You can look forward to working with a team of highly driven team in an organically grown company, compensated with an attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.