Finance Transformation Director
This is an interesting opportunity with a rapidly growing company and the team is looking for a Director to drive Finance Transformation projects globally.
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT Services Management company that has made a number of strategic acquisitions and investments, emerging as a market leader in global economic hubs across Asia and Europe. Their agile and multi-tenant business model has ensured that they stay competitive with diversified and differentiated assets. The team is looking for a Finance Transformation Director to spearhead global initiatives.
- Spearhead the end to end implementation of SAP S4 Hana ERP across global markets
- Key user, manage project timelines, perform testing and oversight of accounting operational review
- Drive efficiency through other business initiatives, involved in decision making with leadership team
- Review policies and procedures to identify areas of improvement to drive operational excellence
- Develop documentation and training modules to be rolled out globally
- Partnering with Head of Risk and ERM for decision making on internal control matters
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in Business, at least 10 years working experience as a SAP Consulting professional or Project Management background, CA qualified
- Hands on experience with end to end implementation of SAP S4 Hana or other ERP will be key
- Able to work independently, able to multitask and prioritise timelines, possess good problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrate collaborative working style, proactive to see improvements and innovation
You can look forward to working with a team of highly driven team in an organically grown company, compensated with an attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.