Core Operations, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
Experience Accountant who has the 1 year more experience in PRC GAAP accounting and can perform /pick up the accounting activities quickly for HZ/SH entities.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As you will:
- Perform general accounting & month end close
- Prepare the journal entries
- Perform Recon and certification for Balance sheet account
- Perform the effective communication with Local for outstanding items and follow up
- Evaluate processes and recommends and implements process improvements
- Assists with implementation of new systems where appropriate
- Support financial system upgrade projects
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Proficiency in general accounting and double-entry
- Have strong responsibility, honest and positive attitude towards the job
- Proactive, reflective and can learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English skills, including listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage deliverables
- Experience of working in a global environment is preferred
- Be proficient with accounting system is preferred
- Shared Service Center experience is preferred
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ year working experience in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- English skills
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.