Venture Capital - Project Manager (Community)
As a Project Manager focusing on Community Development, you are expected to be agile, highly adaptable, and is able to work through ambiguity.
Our Client is a Venture Capital (VC) firm focusing on pre-seed, Series A, and Series B Technology startups with portfolio of well-known brands across the region.
- Be an advocate for the company's vision and mission across Indonesia's startup community
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the company's visibility as well as to build and scale community channels
- Creating omnichannel business development campaigns, i.e social media, webinars, events, etc.
- Developing relationships with other VCs and the startup community in Indonesia in general
- 5 years of experience in Project Management, Community Engagement, or Deal Sourcing, preferably gained through startup environment.
- Ability to work independently as you will be reporting to the HQ with no team member based in Indonesia
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Passion in investment and startup world is a MUST
- Opportunity to work directly with startup founders
- Global brand
- Great package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hermawan Rahardjo on +62 21 2958 8813