Senior Financial Controller
Our company INTECH is a portfolio company of UMG Investments with a focus on industrial goods and services. We are currently developing in several sectors such as railway and port logistics, industrial explosions, niche products for metallurgical production, as well as a commercial expertise centre for the UMG Investments portfolio.
You will perform the following interesting tasks:
- prepare management reports PL \ BS \ CF in the context of business areas on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- draw up a budget PL \ BS \ CF, forecast financial indicators in the context of business areas. Describe the reasons for deviations from the budget / plan;
- prepare a monthly cash flow plan in the context of areas and plan-fact analysis by the end of the month;
- carry out financial control of business / project operations: agree on contracts and requests for payment, analyze the tax and financial consequences of a purchase / sale, monitor compliance with the requirements of internal regulations by cost initiators;
- participate in the development and testing of reports in the 1C system in management accounting and budgeting modules;
- check and participate in the preparation of investment models with the calculation of NPV and IRR for projects;
- provide operational support for business areas on financial issues;
- control the accounting by accountants in the context of projects;
- prepare information on ad-hoc tasks.
You definitely should apply if you:
- have 3+ years of experience in audit or reporting in the corporate segment (industry);
- have knowledge of financial accounting and IFRS reporting, tax legislation, are able to draw up PL \ BS \ CF manually;
- graduated in finance / economic cybernetics; additional education / certificates: ACCA / DipIFR will be an advantage.
- are result-oriented, proactive and responsible;
- have analytical thinking and dedication, know how to work in a team and convince;
- know English at upper-intermediate level;
- are a confident user of computer programs: Excel, PowerPoint, 1C.
- creative and close-knit team;
- interesting challenges and tasks;
- competitive salary;
- medical insurance;
- education and development;
- the opportunity to work remotely;
- corporate life: offsite teambuilding, online and offline events;
- a cozy office (near Lukyanivska metro station, Kiev).