Compliance Officer within the Global PEP Desk 6 months limited Term #173911
Your field of responsibility
An exciting role within Compliance and Regulatory Affairs as part of the Global PEP (Politically Ex-posed Persons) Desk in Zurich.
As the primary interface and gatekeeper for the consistent implementation and application of the PEP Policy you take over responsibilities in on-boarding, monitoring and review processes and en-sure a consistent application of compliance standards at a global level.
You collaborate closely with client facing employees in the 1st line of defence and other compliance functions in the 2nd line of defence to help protect the bank from financial crime, reputational, and political risks and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
This role provides you with great opportunity and potential to closely interact with the Senior Man-agement of the Bank and elevate your communication, presentation and leadership skills.
Your future colleagues
- Our Global PEP Desk team is a highly specialized, international and inter-disciplinary team that moni-tors some of the bank’s riskiest clients. In this team, you will have the opportunity to expand your compliance skills as well as build a comprehensive and stable network in an international environ-ment.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience:
You have 1-5 years of experience gained in the banking sector or in an investigative/analysis related capacity in the NGO, public, or corporate intelligence/risk consulting space. You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive can-do attitude who shows flexibility and commitment, and also able to learn fast, and can adapt to tight deadlines and complex challenges.
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in an area related to Political Science, History, Risk Management, Law, Business Administration or an equivalent education, ideally with a special in-terest and experience in the Middle East, Africa or Asia
- You bring deep interest and passion for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for international business / political developments
- Your strong analytical capabilities are matched by your ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; additional knowledge of Arabic is considered an advantage.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treat-ment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.