Middle Office, Senior Associate
- In this role, you will work with State Street teams from around the globe to support premier investment management clients.
- You will have immediate responsibility to oversee all day-to-day transnational responsibilities in a fast-paced, flexible and exciting environment.
- You will be the first line of defense in surfacing any potentially risky activity and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Join this growing high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.
- Host weekly meetings with client to review trade fails, cash exceptions and pending claims.
- Assist with resolving failed trades, cash and share exceptions, open claims.
- Ensure that a robust control environment is created and maintained for all groups.
- Works closely with offshore teams, assisting them with complex problems, and ensuring their work is compliant with policies and procedures.
- Acts as a resource within the assigned business unit to problem-solve for complex issues with clients, counter-parties and other internal teams
- Responds to inquiries from clients, custodians and brokers to ensure timely effective processing of requests
- Serves as trusted partner of our client and an escalation point on trade related issues
- Performs transaction processing tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines
- Consults with peers to optimize the operating model
- Oversees and supports the daily processing and trade settlement activities
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business-related major, Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent relevant work experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.