Operations Client Service, London, Senior Associate
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Operations Client Service , you will be responsible for:
- To support SSGA Ltd.’s governance framework (including oversight & control) and reporting duties/requirements.
- The individual will work independently and will liaise with various business departments, supporting functions and senior management teams within the organization
Governance & Oversight
- Execute team deliverables in line with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Analyze and develop recommendations to ensure appropriate controls (and necessary enhancements) have been implemented
- Develop and implement internal and external reporting (i.e. MIS, regular outsourcing reporting for senior management)
- Act as the contact person for internal and external queries/requests
- Coordinate team review of Operating Memorandums, SLA & prospectuses
- Act as a coordination point for both internal and external audits
- Drive forward the coordination and implementation of new processes, or changes to existing processes
- Manage the monthly AUM reporting requirements for European portfolios
- Coordination of critical tool review in line with State Street’s Corporate Information Security policy
- Contribute to a culture of risk awareness within the team and across the organization.
- Document business processes and identification of risk & control hotspots
- Contribute to projects.
Anti-Dilution mechanism oversight
- Coordinate and oversight of the daily calculation process
- Involvement in the setting of Anti-Dilution Levies / Swing Factor rates across new/existing funds
- Maintain and enhance procedures as required
- Oversight of Rule 8.3 /Takeover Panel submissions
- Support SSGA CASS compliance
- Maintain and enhance procedures as required
- Master/ Bachelor degree in finance, business, accounting or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a financial services organization, ideally within the asset management/- servicing industry and preferably with an understanding of outsourcing regulation and risk management focus.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical, reliable and proactive working attitude with an ability to overcome obstacles to complete projects and keep to deadlines
- Strong personal organization and planning skills with the ability to work independently within tight timeframes
- Strong PC Skills – Excel / PowerPoint/ Access skills
- Ability to build strong working relationship with both internal and external clients.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.