Financial Risk Infrastructure Business Solutions_Billing Transformation - Assistant Manager
Functional Job Title: Billing Transformation – CSA Agile – Assistant Manager
Reports to: BTP AVP/Sr. Manager
Department/ Division: Controllership, Hyderabad
State Street has established a Global Billing Function under Controllership, which is responsible for client billing set up and invoicing across all business lines and geographies globally at State Street. Organizationally, it combines all groups performing these activities globally, and also includes centers residing in State Street Shared Service locations in Poland, India and China. Billing Organization owns aspects of business-as-usual activities within billing areas and also drives process improvements and automation. Global Billing Function is in the process of migrating to a new technology platform which will be used for all business units and regions.
Basic Purpose of Job:
- Work closely with Global Billing, Accounting and other streams PO’s/teams and gather the requirements for each release
- Work with CSA Agile Team in clearly defining Business Requirements and creation of Epics, User Stories, acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize the user stories in the Backlog before Sprint, maintain backlog for current and future enhancements
- Actively participate in Sprint daily standup, planning, brainstorming, review and retrospectives
- Update of project documentation and status reporting on assigned tasks
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Create and develop test scenarios/scripts based on business process flows and from User Stories / acceptance criteria and report the results of test execution.
- Maintain bugs in Defect Management tool and coordinate with DEV and SQA teams
- Independently conducts workflow analyses, assesses impact of systems functionality on operations and makes recommendations on integration and process improvements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, 7-9 years of experience in the analysis, design, development, enhancement and implementation of software solutions
- Experience in supporting projects in Agile & SDLC methodologies.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Exposure to billing processes, billing solutions implementations and Invoice Distribution/delivery preferred
- Take ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables
- Exposure to Financial services industry
- Experience within global projects and global organizations
- Complex operational setting involving analysis of financial data
- Engaged in business or technical migration/conversion processes will be an added advantage
- Experience of Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) application an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), advance levels of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internal and external
- Analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Ability to work on multiple topics in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong Analytical skill set used for financial data comparisons, reconciliations and investigations
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within program schedule
- Detailed orientated with ability to consistently and accurately execute against operational processes and controls
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and demands of transition of new clients
- Strong communication skills with ability to participate in or lead conference calls and present financial results to financial and non-financial audiences at various levels of seniority
- Pride of ownership with the ability to drive results within the Business
- Solid business knowledge as it relates to the financial services industry including Financial product and institution knowledge
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Results oriented ownership mindset
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.