Risk & Compliance Manager - FinTech Start-Up
This attractive job opportunity is open for risk/compliance professional with an experience in settlements and payments operations in Vietnam
Our client is an international blockchain enabled global FinTech company focused on providing Banking and Financial Services to SMEs in emerging markets. This business partners with the world's largest banks to build financial services solutions to support small and medium size business owners and operators.
At this role you will look after the following aspects:
- Manage end-to-end procedures and closely work with various internal and external parties such as legal counsel, finance, IT, system vendor etc.
- Actively participate in projects, manage and resolve problems during different stages from project initiation to its implementation
- Produce all necessary documentation on operating procedures and operating guidelines
- Design and implement risk management processes, including analysis of the financial impact on the company when related risks occur
- Performing risk assessment and evaluation
To be qualified for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in payments/settlements
- Be very familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements in Vietnam
- Demonstrate good risk management and compliance awareness
- Have excellent analytical skills, eye on details and 'make things done' approach
Company will provide attractive package and career development within the start-up business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maxim Shestak on +84 28 6284 8237.