Analyst, Client Valuation Reporting
Overall Role Description
Under direct supervision responsible for handling and processing transactions for the Financial Reporting group within the Client Accounting Practice (CAP). May be entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally. CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Reviews and maintains all roles and deadline for assigned relationships
- Works independently with issue research and resolution prior to escalation
- Utilizes knowledge of client needs and business operations to assist with special requests from clients or other partner areas
- Provides timely responses to partner areas regarding client service level changes and statuses
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the job
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Running and creating formal reports
- A College or University degree and/or relevant Client Accounting work experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Client Accounting/Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
Working at Northern Trust goes far beyond just having a job. We encourage our partners to bring their full self to the workplace. Learning how your interests and experience could continue to grow with our longstanding and trusted business is important to us.. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups)
- Employee Assistance Program
We hope you’re excited about this new opportunity to develop your career with us. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.