Junior Banking Compliance Specialist
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in Junior Banking Compliance Specialist role.
What you will do:
- Assist Treasury team with daily payment and internal reporting operations;
- Fill-in banking compliance forms and questionnaires;
- Communicate with various counterparties and internal stakeholders regarding provision of documents;
- Track holding compliance changes and timely prepare analytical notices for the financial partners.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in international or top-tier Ukrainian consulting companies or banks;
- Ability to analyze complex issues and spot hidden risks;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- Advanced Excel and Presentation skills;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
- Attention to details.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance & compliance professionals and build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!
What will you get working with us:
- Interesting and challenging job in the competitive Corporate Banking industry;
- A strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and workshops, a corporate library, participation in key IT events around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.