Pricing & Trade Manager
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
- Establish partnerships with key stakeholders such as Sales, RD&A, Marketing, Finance leadership etc. to enable fast, accurate and insightful decision making on pricing.
- Development of pricing and trade strategy, plans and guardrails in partnership with the Finance leadership team (price segmentation, target margins and threshold levels).
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of pricing and trade targets, policies and best practices aligned to business agreed strategies.
- Manage all aspects of pricing for key strategic
customers and brands.
- Price setting through quotations/bids
- Trade programs and program evaluation
- Pricing and trade margin analytics
- Pricing and trade disputes
- Provide leadership and oversight of the annual price program.
- Deliver value to the business through pricing margin analytics and insights to directly influence business decisions and drive value pricing and trade mind-set.
- Ensure service levels on turnaround for pricing and trade related queries along with other role KPI’s are performing to target.
- Train, manage and/or mentor Pricing Center of Excellence team members including Trade team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area.
- 7+ Years’ Experience within a commercial environment, Foodservice experience a plus.
- 3+ Years’ Experience managing and developing talent.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships.
- Very comfortable with autonomy and pro-active in approach.
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial managers.
- Proficiency working with ERP, business intelligence, CRM, Pricing and Trade Promotion systems.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.