India ISG Management – Senior Analyst / Junior Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are seeking a self-motivated professional based in Mumbai with experience in funding execution and risk management. The Asia region consists of a hub in HK and regional offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, and Mumbai.
- Coverage of all India onshore legal entities (including 2 highly regulated entities)
- Partnering with Business and infrastructure teams including finance, operations, tax, risk Mgmt
- Coordinate with cross-regional counterparts to drive new initiatives/projects
- Produce management reports and presentation (analysis of data and business trend)
- Day-to-day funding execution for secured and unsecured positions to maintain desired liquidity/funding.
- Oversee funding workflow associated with various products
- Analyze funding and liquidity impact resulting from business plans and activities
- Identify liquidity and funding risks, and recommend & implement mitigating actions
- Participate in global and regional projects and other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, or accounting necessary; a master’s degree / MBA / CFA a strong plus
- 3+ years of experience, preferably from global securities firm or large bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal influencing and client-servicing skills
- Strong analytic capabilities, including ability to summarize complex problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Proven track record of teamwork and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic environment, across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional Asian languages a strong plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills