Head of Audit - Treasury & Liquidity Risk, London / Zurich. #177555
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Head of Audit within our cutting edge audit function, where you will be responsible for developing and overseeing delivery of Internal Audit’s coverage of Treasury (first line of defense) & Liquidity Risk (second line of defense) considering the bank’s strategy, top risks, changes in the regulatory landscape and emerging trends. You will collaborate with peers on the senior leadership team with differing expertise (e.g. Credit Risk, Model Risk, Capital) to develop broad insightful perspectives with depth. This role demands trusted relationships with senior business partners, External Audit and Regulators, where you will use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment. As part of the team, you will be responsible to build a high-performing team located globally, by coaching and mentoring and increasing subject matter knowledge in your field.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Detailed understanding of audit issues, regulatory requirements, risk and control matters in the field of Treasury and Liquidity. Proven experience in auditing or substantial exposure to Internal Audit would be an advantage.
- Strong product knowledge in Treasury, Funding, and Liquidity.
- Strong analytical skills paired with an ability to see the bigger picture that helps business partners take corrective actions that work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills which set an inspiring “tone from the top” within Internal Audit, CFO, and CRO.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.