General Manager - Finance
We are looking for candidates in a Senior Management role who have experience managing Group Finance functions in a Public Listed company and across multiple industries. The successful candidate will be responsible in driving the highest standard of Group Financial Reporting within a complex structure.
- Oversees the Group Finance functions, working closely with Business Unit Finance and FSSC to ensure timely and quality Group Financial Reporting to Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Bursa.
- Keep abreast on the new accounting standards, highlighting its financial impact as well as providing advise to Business Unit Finance & FSSC on the new accounting treatment.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely completion of annual audit of the Group with full compliance of new MFRS and corporate governance guidelines on Public Listed Companies.
- Leading a team of staff on continuous improvement to drive efficiency and effectiveness in Sunway Group's financial reporting (quarterly and yearly), increase accuracy, analyse businesses results and provide performance measurement indicators.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
- Candidate must be a Qualified accountant, ie. MIA/CPA/ACCA member
- At least 10 years related working experience which at least 5 years from medium/big audit firm
- Consolidation knowledge and experience are required
- Must have working experience in a Public listed company and handling Bursa reporting
- Full-Time position(s) available