Assistant Manager, Accounting
Get to know the role:
- Ensure monthly management account and year end financial statements are prepared timely and accurately
- Provide support to country’s business activity by providing financial support and reporting
The day-to-day activities:
- Month end closing ensuring accuracy of accruals.
- Preparation of full-set accounts including Income statement ,Balance sheet and STAT filing .
- Main person to liaise with Regional Finance on finance projects (automation of operational accounting entries)
- Review credit card reconciliations and automation of reconciliations.
- Balance sheet (including inter-co recon and confirmation) reconciliation, bank reconciliations and foreign currency un-realized adjustments.
- Supervise the work of AR/AP staff.
- Assist Manager in reviewing yearly and monthly tax submissions.
- To act as a business partner to support country operation and regional projects
- To initiate idea and opinion to improve the operational process, internal control and efficiency
The must haves:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related.
- Good IT knowledge skills especially advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge in Taxation (is added advantage)
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English
- Can work under reasonable pressure with dynamic start-up environment
- Minimum 4 year experiences in accounting function and minimum 1 year in Assistant Manager level.