Finance Manager (Planning & Analysis)
Finance Manager (Planning & Analysis) - 12 month contract, 3 days per week
Leiths School of Food & Wine is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join the finance team as soon as possible, on a 12 month fixed term contract. The leading cookery school is expanding the busy finance team to meet the needs of the business.
The role would suit a CIMA/ACCA finalist/newly qualified accountant with strong IT skills and experience of financial planning and analysis with an SME.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare budgets and forecasts
• Review variances against budgets and forecasts
• Assist with preparation of management accounts and reports
• Prepare Year End schedules
• Fixed asset accounting
• Costing of courses and commercial contracts
• Analysis of revenue and costs
• Assist with a review of accounting procedures
• Monitor compliance with financial policies and procedures
The role will report into the Finance Director, will be 3 days per week and will be based either in our West London office or at home. Salary will be competitive.
To apply, please email your cv and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications close on 25th June 2021, however Leiths reserves the right to close applications early. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Data for unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 4 weeks of the closing date.