Trust & Company Bookeeper
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Trust & Company Bookeeper will be working with both Private and Corporate Client entities. You will be responsible for the bookkeeping of client transactions ensuring compliance with relevant GAAP and legal documents, FATCA reporting preparation and working closely with the client facing teams to ensure timely completion.
- Bookkeeping ensuring compliance with relevant GAAP and legal documents
- Preparation of working papers for the financial statements
- FATCA reporting completion
- Assist with filing of Jersey tax returns
- Analyzing ledgers ensuring compliance with IFRS/GAAP
- Bookkeeping client transactions for the relevant period
- Review all documents for the period to ensure all transactions are captured
- Experience in bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Good technical knowledge of corporate and trust structures
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Viewpoint an advantage
- IAB/AAT qualifications are advantage
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work