We are looking for a dedicated Account Assistant who will join our team to fill the position. He/She should pro-actively look after the given task and responsibilities and report directly to the Senior Account Manager and assist in managing the client portfolio, their accounts and liaise with HMRC and third parties on behalf of clients
Ideal Candidate is responsible for but not limited to:
- Maintain and prepare primary data for accounts preparation
- Bookkeeping and data posting on various software platforms within deadline
- HMRC quarterly VAT returns and maintaining data
- Responding to client queries by email, phone and in person by researching and interpreting data
- Managing client accounts and documents on regular basis
- Assisting with the preparation of year end financial statements and statutory accounts for wide range of clients like Self-employed, Sole Trader, Partnership and mostly Ltd companies.
- Reporting back to Account Managers and Senior Accountants.
- Being Involved in all aspects of accounting works, from bookkeeping to VAT, CIS, PAYE and YE accounts etc
- Carry out all necessary task on regular or ad hoc basis for client or as per agreement
- Communicating with all clients on regular basis and maintain professional but friendly relation
- ACCA/AAT/ACA qualified/semi-qualified
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficient with Accounting softwares and MS Office.
- Ability to communicate, present financial data to client and required parties
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work individually or as a part of team
- Able to multi task while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills with clients and third parties
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
* Only applicants within UK accepted
* Work Permit considered for rightful candidate