Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Associate 2
Why this role is important to us:
The organization you will be joining is called Client Delivery Management (CDM). CDM provides end-to-end view of client delivery to deliver an enhanced experience expertise and issue resolution and on-going improvement.
The team you will be joining is CDM New Business Implementation team under CDM organization, key attribution of Client Onboarding.
What you will be responsible for:Responsibility: This is the SME role responsible for fund or market opening, amendment and closure for APAC region, which includes site Sydney, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea and Japan.
- Monitors and drives accountability for end to end service delivery.
- Partners with BOaT and Client Service teams to open/amend/close desired fund or market from client, resolve issues and ensure ownership of timely and accurate service delivery.
- Manages the requests for APAC via CDM Collaborate, ensuring requests are being taken action timely and requests are completed within SLAs.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Escalates issues / incidents as necessary and ensures Account Lead is informed of any existing or potential client issues.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
- Implement effective communication across delivery organization on behalf of client initiatives and internal change events.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor and above
- Major: Finance, Accounting preferred
- Industry Experience: relevant Fund management or client service or communication experience
- Language: Fluent writing and spoken English
- Good at Office softwares
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.