Fund Accounting and Administration, Senior Associate
This supervisory position is within the AIS PE BU. Position will be responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and admin for client sponsored investment funds.
- Review work papers, portfolio schedules, accruals and PCAP allocations, financial statements and footnotes, monthly bank recs, as well as quarterly management fee calculations.
- Review and/or prepare of capital calls and distributions, various client correspondences, as well as waterfall and cap account allocation.
- Work with database team on client deliverables.
- Heavy client interaction on a daily basis.
- Understand how to navigate through LPA.
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel.
- Ensure compliance with investment fund legal documents, i.e. LPA.
- Assist accounting managers to ensure compliance with investment fund agreements and other legal documents.
- Special projects as assigned.
During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Accounting degree
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory and/or financial reporting experience is required.
- Private equity industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills are required.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.