As the Financial Controller, you will be a key point of contact as the business works to streamline and future-proof the finance function. Having experienced significant year on year growth, and with no intention of that slowing down, we require the new Financial Controller to really know what good looks like in terms of processes, systems and providing commercial insight to non-finance colleagues.
Independent supplier of construction materials.
* Deliver process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the financial reporting process
* Developing data management tools to create more effective financial processes
* Oversight of the day-to-day running of finance and engagement/coordination with both central financial teams and the business
* Driver to building a scalable and efficient accounting and finance function including KPI's and SLA's to deliver to the business
* A leading team member as part of the group external audit process, ensuring a timely and effective engagement
* Preparing and presenting key information to the business and Board
* Cashflow forecasting and active monitoring of working capital
* Credit risk management and driving effective decision making at the front end
* Preparing budgets, working alongside & supporting regional directors/managers.
* Must be highly competent in preparing management accounts and costing activities
* ACCA/ACA qualified with 3-4 years post qualification experience
* Held a similar position with ability to report at board level
* An Ability to work under own initiative and proactively solve problems
* Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines & proactively manage workload
* Communication skills are critical across all levels of the business
* Key stakeholder engagement
* Adaptable & flexibility.
Competitive package and benefits.