Regional Process Expert _ SAP FI & CO
As an RPE FI&CO you will support finance accounting project and tools implementation for Shared Service Center and other Market organizations. You will define and implement end to end process improvements and identify external trend ensuring compliance process implementation.
Our client is a leading company in offering the technology leading system, services and products for professionals. The company has strong footprint across the globe with well-known brands established in more than 120 markets and has a strong stands in terms of market capitalization.
They are looking to add their headcounts by bringing you on board as Regional Process Expert Finance & Controlling with finance knowledge, eager to start a successful career in a multinational company. They have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.
- Support finance accounting project and tools implementation for Shared Service Center and related entities within the organizations.
- Define and implement End2End process improvements using best suited technologies
- Link business decision to accounting process ensuring compliance
- Support and train colleagues and you will act as connector between global, region and entity team
- Connect Global, Region and entities ensuring adherence to global standard with keeping local requirements in mind
- Understand Shared Service Centre performance management, analyze & steer accounting process related KPI's
- Identify external trends and act as change agent
- Visionary mindset with hand-on approach
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or IT, other relevant professional qualification or postgraduate studies in Management is an added advantage.
- Possess 2 years' experience in finance role in a SSC environment.
- Process Improvement skillset with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is highly preferable
- Possess understanding of relevant regional accounting practice and the regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge SAP S/4HANA and excel is an advantage
- Knowledge in Readsoft, Concur T&E, Autobank, Blackline MEC/ Journal Entry will be of great advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientation, open-minded personality
- Passion for development and improve Finance process
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: cutting edge software, coaching, training, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to show your competencies through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.