Finance Analyst role, reporting into the FP&A manager and responsible for commercial analysis and business partnering.
Private equity backed education group that are looking to grow internationally. Offering excellent education for students is top of this organisations agenda and they looking for continuous improvement to their product. In line with this, they are also looking to improve the support and corporate services to be "best in class" and this includes finance.
Finance Analyst role:
- Leading on key reporting and analysis for schools across the group
- KPI analysis and performance reporting
- Support on long term strategy and financial planning
- Business partnering key stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Working on key projects, including investment appraisal and business cases
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with strong commercial finance experience. You will have an understanding of financial analysis and you will be able to support key stakeholders with decision making support.
salary £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits