Interim Finance Manager
Global business going through a large transformation project.
Autonomous role supporting the wider group function.
My client is a global business, they have experienced high growth via acquisitions but also organically the last few years. They have now reached a stage where they are embarking on a huge transformation project throughout the organisation. They are based in Surrey and sit within the retail space.
This role is an initial 6 month contract, based in Surrey and is an Interim Finance Manager. The role requires the following:
- Half year audit and statutory account preparation
- Business unit reconciliations
- Disposal of several business units
- Automation and process improvement
- Debt re-financing is happening, this role is essential in ensuring it is accounted for correctly
- Support with financial reporting, new accounting policies and other internal controls
- Group consolidation and month-end close
- HFM - Hyperion Financial Management roll out taking place shortly
- Re-writing current reports, ready for go live of the system
- Reporting to shareholders and other internal stakeholders
- Strong IFRS essential
- Strong excel also necessary
The successful candidate will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant most likely. They will have a very strong financial reporting background with strong IFRS and also excel skills. If the applicant has HFM this will greatly improve their chances of success. The role requires a strong communicator and someone that is happy with change and constant development.
The roles is initially offering a 6 month contract but this is likely to be extended given the large transformation project taking place. The role could offer a daily rate or salaried on a fixed term contract basis. There will also be flexible working between being at home and also in the office.