Accounts Payable Clerk
- Complete required QSAC orientation.
- Post A/P to journals.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigate questionable data.
- Generate expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Analyze General Ledger expense accounts and prepare audit work papers.
- Process checks for payment.
- Assist Accounting Supervisor.
- Oversee the day to day AP process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors and/or senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or 3 years experience in the field.
- Computer knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Fund EZ and Salesforce.
- Ability to work well in a fast–paced professional office environment.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance have very low out of pocket costs (for FT staff)
- Medical can be as low as $1 dollar per paycheck / $26 dollars a year for full medical coverage ( for FT staff)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy (for full time staff) Start with 20+ days annually
- Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (for FT staff)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (for FT staff)
- Pre–Tax Commuter Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Qualifications are subject to change in accordance with government regulations.
* We adhere to all strict COVID guidelines at all of our programs and sites. To ensure the health and safety of our staff, we offer the COVID vaccine for all employees free of charge.
*This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Qualifications are subject to change in accordance with government regulations.