Manager - FS Business Risk Services
The FSA BRS team has grown substantially over the past year and performs a variety of services to clients in the areas of risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, attestation reporting, corporate governance and IT audit. The successful candidate should have experience in delivering assignments spanning, governance, risk, regulatory, control assurance and compliance at a senior management level.
The role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key member of the management team and play a role in successful and growing business unit whilst working closely with colleagues throughout the firm in a rapidly growing area of the business. This role will be attractive to individuals who can rise to a challenge, who are adaptable and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. The role offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build relationships and lead on assignments covering a broad spectrum of organisations within the Financial Services industry, including:
- Asset Management
- Payment Institutions
- Deliverer internal audit engagements to regulated clients using internal audit methodology, project management and subject matter expertise skills
- Provide risk management, regulatory, controls assurance advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement;
- Act as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables;
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors;
- Prepare detailed reports outlining project deliverables and where relevant professional recommendations; and
- Assist the management team in strategic business development activities, including identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
Skills And Attributes
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in an internal audit department or control assurance in the Financial Services industry or professional services;
- ERM, operational risk and/ or internal audit experience in a risk advisory, control assurance or compliance monitoring role is a distinct advantage;
- Qualification relevant to risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, accounting, consulting, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, PIIA, MIIA, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.;
- Strong client focus and client relationship management skills;
- Exposure to the financial services sector and large private or multinational sector;
- Strong project management skills, issue resolution and the ability to plan and manage local and global projects with large teams;
- A strong team player who is also prepared to lead;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
If you think you are this person and you want a career that works for you, with a professional services organisation that is going places, then apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.